Favorite Blog Posts
These are the most popular posts on this blog, feel free to read these first.
- On Ambiverts: Why Distinguishing Between Extroverts and Introverts is Inadequate
- A Letter to My Teachers
- Thoughts on the SAT Changes, and What an Effective Assessment Needs
- Lessons Learned From My Five Month Web Development Internship
- Being the Extreme Optimist
- To Give Students an Education, Give Them a Voice
- Four Steps to Effective Leadership
- Flow States: Understanding your Productivity Zone
- Why Children are Able to Learn Much Faster than Adults
- The Disturbing Reality: How I Learned More at one TEDx Conference than a Quarter in College
- How to Learn in School
- 6 Tips on Being a Better Leader in High School
- No More Excuses
These are posts that I’ve written that have been posted elsewhere.