Favorite Blog Posts
These are the most popular posts on this blog, feel free to read these first.
- On Ambiverts: Why Distinguishing Between Extroverts and Introverts is Inadequate
- A Letter to My Teachers
- Thoughts on the SAT Changes, and What an Effective Assessment Needs
- Lessons Learned From My Five Month Web Development Internship
- Being the Extreme Optimist
- To Give Students an Education, Give Them a Voice
- Four Steps to Effective Leadership
- Flow States: Understanding your Productivity Zone
- Why Children are Able to Learn Much Faster than Adults
- The Disturbing Reality: How I Learned More at one TEDx Conference than a Quarter in College
- How to Learn in School
- 6 Tips on Being a Better Leader in High School
- No More Excuses
COGS 120 – Intro to Human Computer Interaction
These are my notes in essay form from the Intro to Human Computer Interaction course taught by Scott Klemmer at the University of California, San Diego. All credit for content goes to Scott, any errors are my own.
These are posts that I’ve written that have been posted elsewhere.